Kaisercraft: Merry Memories

It's another Christmas Jewel project and this time, it's a scrapbook layout


Since living here in Saudi Arabia, I don't get to celebrate Christmas and New Year like I used to. But there are times I need to use photos of certain themes like Snow themed papers/kit, Back-to-school, camping, animals/pets, and of course, Christmas.
Good thing I have relatives who let me "borrow" aka grab their photos to use in my projects. Like this photo of my aunt and her family in Texas.

The silver foiled papers and embellishments in the Christmas Jewel collection are so pretty

I added different types of foam tape to create different dimensions to some of the elements in the layout

I also added one of my favorite techniques here, paper pleating. I think the first time I did this was more than 10 years ago and it's such a fun and interesting way to add texture to your project.

Kaisercraft Products: P2362 Gilded Snowflakes | P2368 Holiday Wishes | P2363 Carols | P2366 Silver Swirl | PP1025 paper pad | IT451 Tile Pattern 6×6 Designer Template | IP732 Orchid | SS344 Christmas Jewel – Sticker Sheet | CT344 Collectables – Christmas Jewel | RS456 Lilac | F660 Mini paper blooms | T302 Foam tape  | T315 Double-sided tape | T321 Acid-free craft glue 
Other: Glimmer Mist
Thanks for dropping by!

Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts