All About Planners: Mommy Lhey October Little Bit Kit

The Mommy Lhey October Little Bit is my first ever subbed planner box and I'm so happy I joined!



I used this in both my craft and personal/home planners.

"Personal Planner"
(Webster's Pages Personal Planner)
This is what I use to keep track of our bills or anything financial-related, anything about our home ie meals, need to buy, to fix etc., and other personal stuff like email addresses, passwords (because I always forget ALL.THE.TIME. so I need to write them down lol), mailing addresses etc.


Of course, I had fussy cut the floral patterns from one of the papers heehee

I used a pencil to measure this one so I can cut the center with the girl in the swing. This is the same paper I fussy cut the florals from.
If I'm not mistaken, these tabs measure around 2 inches and I just fold it in half, round off the edges and voila, instant tab. I had 4 tabs before and just made 3 this time. I simply created dividers inside for the different categories. I just find it easier to do this way instead of having too many tabs lol!

This is how the second tab looks like. 
 and the third/last tab. I simply used a clear tape to protect the tab.
I still used the same inserts, I bought A LOT and I'm not done with them yet lol I used the stamps in the kit and stamped EACH page.. yes, you read that right LMAO! 
"Craft Planner"
(My Prima Planner Breathe A5 Planner)

My go-to, crafty planner. Where everything craft-related is scheduled and some memory-keeping when I feel like it.


 Next week's spread. Before the pen.
I made use of the sticky notes and fussy cut the florals! I just have to they're too pretty and I need more to decorate the pages. It worked!

Now, I'm giddy with excitement to receive the November kit! It's on its way here and eeeekkk! Super excited!
Thanks for dropping by!

Happy crafting,
Donna

Comments

Popular Posts